These are the steps to obtain and install a license:
- Go to the Account page.
- Click the Create Account link.
- Enter your account information. Please be sure to enter a valid email
address, otherwise you will not be able to activate your account.
- You should receive an activation email. Please click on the link in the that email
to activate your ObjectAid account.
- Log into your ObjectAid account. Press the 'Request Evaluation' or the 'Purchase Licenses'
button. An evaluation license is sent immediately, for a purchase please complete
all steps to receive your license(s).
- Once you have received the email with your license(s), copy the necessary
information into the clipboard. Alternatively, you can also copy from the License
page on your ObjectAid Account.
- For online licenses, you only need to copy the license identifier.
- For offline licenses and evaluation licenses, please copy the entire encrypted license.
- In the Eclipse main menu, go to Windows > Preferences.
- Select 'ObjectAid' in the list on the left and press 'Add...'.
- In the 'Add License' dialog, paste the license into the text field and
- For online licenses, please paste the license identifier. You can find the
license identifier either in your purchase invoice email or on your ObjectAid
- For offline licenses and evaluation licenses, please paste the entire
encrypted license as shown below. You can find the encrypted license on your
ObjectAid Account or have an email be sent to you.
- Press 'OK' to close the Preferences dialog. Your license will be available after
you restart Eclipse.